Thursday, July 30, 2009

2009 Special Conference in Brazil (1)

  I left my home at 5:30 in the yesterday morning (on 28th), get aboard a flight from Honolulu to LA, change a flight from LA to Sao Paulo, and checked in the hotel which is located in the center of the town around 4 o'clock on 29th. It seems to take 34 hours and hafl, however, due to 7 hours time difference, it actually took 27 hours and half. It is still a long time!

  It is winter because Brazil is in the Southern Hemisphere. Local people said that the weather there has been unusual and they had a lot of rain. I felt very cold when I went outside the airport building.

  I joined the particpants of Southern and Northern California Missionary Area, therefore, I didn't have to worry about how I would get through custom and go to the hotel.

  Seeing thick trees and feeling a relaxed atmosphere, I thought this city a little looks like Hawaii.



















At the airport



















A photo from a bus window



















These young man and woman are highly promising leaders who came from Southern California

Tetsuya Abe

  

No comments: