Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Dinner

  On Christmas Eve, I cooked a Christmas dinner for my family. The menu I cooked is as follows:

 1. Appetizer (Fried gyoza dumpling with avocado and onion
  with mayonnaise. Inside the gyoza is eggplant only)
 2. Baked onion soup
 3. Pasta with butter, Shoyu, and garlic
 4. Chicken with vinegar with hot vegetables (asparagus, carrot,
  potato, mushroom)
 5. Dessert (shortcake, pudding with strawberry and berry




















  I cooked from the scratch for all the dishes, therefore, it took more than three hours to complete them. Other than that, I prepared a special meal for my daughter because she cannot eat some of the dishes above. Her dishes are fried rice, french fries, and spaghetti.

  We enjoyed our special dinner and had a memorable Christmas.

Tetsuya Abe

No comments: