Saturday, November 18, 2006

Solar Panels started to work!

On the September 30's issue of my blog, I wrote about our installment of a solar panel generation system. Those panels were set up on our roof around the end of October and started to generate electricity from a week ago. The maximum amount of electricity they generate is 1.34 kilowatt per an hour. It is estimated to create ranging from 100 to 130 kilowatt of electricity per month, that is not a big deal but is a significant step forward.

Previously, I thought the fact that we have electricity by putting on a switch is a matter of course, but I changed this idea. Through a monitor, we can see how much of carbon dioxide we save to discharge as well as how much electricity is produced any time. It feeds our family great joy and encourages us to save resources like electricity, gas and water as much as possible. And I notice that the system even provides us with a mindset of preserving grand nature.

I would like to report in the end of the month about how much electricity we generate and how much we save our fuel and light expenses.

No comments: