Monday, January 29, 2007

Family Reunion

My wife, a 2-year-old daughter and I went to Shizuoka to have a family reunion on Sunday.

Total of 13 family members gathered and enjoyed eating lunch, which some of them sincerely prepared, and chatting. Among of 13 were one boy and two girls of 2 years old and one 5-year-old girl, therefore, the site was filled with cheerul shoutings like a nursery. These kids were really energetic, powerful and persistently asked me to play with. I, who innately like to play with kids, amused them and myself by doing various things. I expected to have been tired at that time, but I wasn't. I suppose this is because not only I give them my energy, but they also provide me with their fresh energy.

The oldest among them was my grandfather, who was celebrated his 88 years old birthday by all participants. Incidentally, his mother, great grand mother to me and passed away about 20 years ago, had lived so long as 99 years and 10 months. We all hope him lead a sound and healthy life.

-TA

No comments: