Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Preparation for a seminar

Today I concentrated on preparation for the lectures at home that I would deliver at a Seicho-No-Ie spiritual training seminar for senior and junior high school students in Kanagawa from August 4th to 7th. At the seminar, I am responsible for five lectures such as――"Let's realize the true yourself, only one in the world," "A happy life comes from expressing gratitude to your parents," "How precious Life is," "Let's learn your country's own values and contribute to the world," and "Let's have a magnificent dream!" Having prepared these lectures, I myself was also realized that I am enlivened by invisible Great Life as well as my parents and others. I am really looking forward to seeing those students and staff members there.

No comments: