Thursday, August 10, 2006

Seminar in Kanagawa-(2)

As a part of our environment preservation activity, the room temperature was maintained over 28 degree centigrade and all trash was separated properly.

What impressed me most is the fact students have been changed day by day. Quite a few students had problems on parent-child relations, friends, studies, etc. However, as time went by and taking lectures and some useful advices by friends and senior members, they seemed to have confident to solve those problems.

And I noticed that some students have divorced parents. I felt they sought parental love because they tried something mischievous to attract staff members attention. I need to take measures to deal with those stiations.

Participating this seminar, I was convinced that it was God who conducted the seminar. I was also spiritually cleansed and reborn as a child of God.

Thank you very much for all participants, managing staff members and all members who dedicated to this event.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for your report.
You write with open and courageous mind.
Your philosophy of life "destiny and environment are reflections of our mind" is more than interesting.
It inspires me also doing nice, beautiful and true things.
From now on I would like pray daily for world peace.

Tetsuya Abe said...

Dear Mr. Podwojewki,

Thank you very much for your message. I really pleased to see that I have such a spritual friend of strong faith like you. Let us pray for world peace much more and expand our prayer to whole universe.

Thank you, again.

-T.Abe